PUTTING ON SOCKS DON'T HAVE TO BE A PAINFUL STRUGGLE!
SockAid 2.0 is designed to assist individuals who have difficulty bending to put on or take off their socks.
SockAid 2.0 consists of a U-shaped half cylinder mounted at an angle on a flat base. The base has a hook for positioning.
To put on your sock, place
SockAid 2.0 on your lap or between your thighs, place the toe of the sock in the middle of the half cylinder pointing down and roll the upper portion of the sock down on the outside of the half cylinder.The sock will be inside out down to the foot and open.Then place
SockAid 2.0 on the floor, insert your foot into the sock and slide the heel down along the half cylinder to complete putting on the sock.
SockAid 2.0 consists of a shaft with an end piece that has two prongs with a curved loop in between.
To remove your sock, slide the loop end of the tool between the top of the sock and the ankle and push the sock down past the heel with the two prongs catching the cuff of the sock.
Then let the shaft drop to the floor and steps on it with the other foot. The foot is removed from the sock, while the sock remains attached to the prongs.
Return SockAid 2.0 to an upright position and bring the sock within reach. It can be used to remove light compression garments also.
- Put your socks on for you so you don't have to bend far over
- Unique cradle design expands and holds your sock open
- Keeps your sock in the perfect position so all you have to do is slide your foot in
- Makes taking your socks off easy
- Helps put on your shoes, too
- Great for those with limited range of movement
- Packs up easily for convenient travel
- All prices are listed in USD. Please allow 3-6 weeks for international shipping.