Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge
The Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc. It allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear. A useful tool to maintain the correct Camber setting after dismantling and re-assembling of the suspension.
This is great for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle. Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
- Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
- Helps to save expensive repair and down time
- Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle
- Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees
- Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear
- Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing
- Easy to read and convenient to operate
- Time and money saving
- Size: approx. 12.7 x 5cm/ 5" x 1.97" (L*D)
Instructions for use:
- Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture), remove the tire
- Carefully suck the magnetic gauge tool on the side of the brake wheel
- Adjust the gauge tool to zero
- Install the required positioning special parts
- Use special tool, with the help of magnetic gauge tool's degree instruction to adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle
- If there is a little deviation when re-test with the positioning tool, just fine-tune at the bottom of the car. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure)
- 1 x Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.