THIS SHIRT ALLOWS YOU TO HOLD YOUR BABY LIKE A KANGAROO!
Did you know that some baby carriers are dangerous? Some have narrow seats that encourage bad positioning for your baby with prolonged use. It restrains a baby’s legs in an unhealthy position and considered a potential risk for abnormal hip development.
The Kangaroo T-shirt creates a womb-like space for your baby. It is designed for one-hand support and promotes skin to skin contact with your baby that eliminates wrapping, tying and knotting to make baby wearing a breeze. It is proven to be beneficial to support the baby's posture development, promotes quality sleep, calms and easily comforts crying babies.
It is a shirt that has a cozy pouch for you to soothe your infant by swaddling them next to you. It enables you to go about your day while living a life closer to your newborn while being hands-free.
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT KANGAROO T-SHIRT
It HELPS BABY ADAPT AND PROMOTES ACTIVE BONDING BETWEEN THE BABY AND PARENTS
"Thermal regulation is a very common problem with infants, especially preterm babies," says Malika D. Shah, M.D., assistant professor of pediatrics and neonatology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
After all, when your baby was in the womb, she didn't need to regulate her own temperature. Since your skin is the same temperature as the womb, Baby will find it easier to adapt to her post-birth environment.
During skin-to-skin contact, both moms and dads release hormones like oxytocin, prolactin, and endorphins. These hormones help you emotionally bond with your baby and spark intense feelings of love and protectiveness.
- This can also help to decrease the risk of postnatal depression and stress. These feel-good hormones, as well as a decrease in stress hormones, can also help the family bond.
IT BOOSTS BABY'S MENTAL DEVELOPMENT
Babies or Preemies who received kangaroo care had better brain functioning at 15 years old – comparable to that of adolescents born at term – than those who had been placed in incubators, says a Canadian study.
- By stabilizing heart rate, oxygenation, and improving sleep, the brain is better able to develop, Ludington says.
IT COMFORTS CRYING BABY, HELPS THEM FEEL SAFE, REDUCES STRESS AND PAIN, AND PROMOTES QUALITY SLEEP
Just 10 minutes of skin-to-skin contact reduces babies' levels of stress.
Your baby has just come out of the warmth and safety of the womb and is getting used to the lights and noises of the outside world.
- Skin-to-skin contact can help your baby feel safer. Your baby not only feels the warmth of your skin but also is getting to know your smell and listening to your breathing. He/she can also recognize familiar sounds, like the sounds of your heartbeat and voice.
- Less stress = better sleep. Babbies or Preemies who were cradled skin-to-skin slept more deeply and woke up less often than those who slept in incubators, reported the journal Pediatrics.
IT PROMOTES HEALTHY WEIGHT
- One Cochrane Library review concluded that skin-to-skin contact dramatically increases newborn weight gain. "When babies are warm, they don't need to use their energy to regulate their body temperature," Ludington says.
- "They can use that energy to grow instead."Plus, kangarooed babies enjoy increased breastfeeding rates, which can't hurt healthy weight gain.
IDEAL POSITION & MAXIMUM COMFORT
- Designed with comfort and security in mind, the clothing with cross-over layers supports babies in a spread squat position (M-position or frog position) as recommended by carrying consultants and neonatologists.
- The baby is placed upright on the parent's chest, supported in an ergonomic position that offers optimal support to their spine and hips.
- Babies should be held upright, on the parent's chest with their face clear and their airway protected.
PRO TIP: When placing your baby in the Kangaroo hold, the baby’s knees should be tucked to tummy in a “froggy style” position. A simple rule is to keep baby’s legs in the shape of the letter “M”, with baby's bottom making the dip in the middle of the letter and baby’s knees making the two peaks.
"I love this shirt! I am two weeks postpartum with my third child and have worn it just about every day since I got home from the hospital. I love it for so many reasons including the flexibility it gives me to tend to my other two children while keeping baby close and happy, the convenience it offers for nursing at any given time, and the way it supports my tummy post-c-section. Whether wearing this shirt around the house or out in public, it is definitely a must-have for all new mommies!" -Kimberly, 36, USER
- Designed for both moms and dads.
- The materials used have been certified non-toxic for children and non-polluting for nature. The soft and elastic fabric provides comfort that other baby carriers do not provide. Adjustable headrest to help support the baby’s head.
- Easy to use. It goes on like a shirt – no wrapping, tying, or knotting involved – which makes putting baby in and taking the baby out a cinch.
Light and compact which allows it to be transported anywhere easily unlike the bulky baby carrier.
With a built-in nursing bra which makes nursing quick and easy while wearing the shirt.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Suitable for babies from 0 months to 2 years.
"My husband and newborn son are obsessed with this shirt!! If you get one gift for your partner when you’re pregnant make this shirt it. They spend hours relaxing and reading in it and are both completely thrilled. Thanks for providing this amazing and very high-quality product." - Anne, 32, CUSTOMER
HOW TO WEAR
Simply step into your Kangaroo Shirt to put it on. You do not need to wear a separate bra as it has a built-in nursing bra and support panel for breastfeeding. Once you are comfortable, pick up your baby and place them in the pouch of the shirt. Your little one’s legs should be frogged beneath their bottom. If needed, pull up the pouch extender panel around the baby’s shoulders.
- Material: Spandex
- Collar: O-Neck
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Fabric Type: Worsted
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: My baby is big! Will the pouch fit and hold my baby?
QUESTION: Will the pouch be too hot for my baby?
QUESTION: Will it restrict my baby's movement?
ANSWER: No. It is made from an elastic material that enables your baby to move.
QUESTION: Is the material stretchable?
ANSWER: Yes, it made from Spandex fabric which is soft and elastic.
QUESTION: Is it machine-washable?
ANSWER: Yes, it is machine washable and dryer safe.
- 1 x Kangaroo T-shirt
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.