Looking to feed all of your hummingbirds at once — from just one feeder?
This feeder hangs horizontally from your porch or patio. Each port is perfectly spaced to allow hummingbirds to feed side-by-side, meaning you could literally be feeding 44 hummingbirds at one time.
This feeder is built of shatterproof clear red plastic, which allows you to monitor nectar levels. a color that’s a proven attractant to hummingbirds. The hanging cords, end caps, and stopper are a matching red, adding to your chances a hummingbird will investigate the massive feeder.
With this feeder, you’ll have the ultimate hummingbird feeder!
Very easy to clean - just shoot a garden hose through it. The super-smooth and the slick interior have no crevices that can harbor mold.
How to hang:
- Remove an end cap.
- Remove the nectar-pouring funnel from the tube.
- Replace the end cap.
- Select an outdoor area to hang the feeder
- Hang using loops at end of hanging cords — make sure the feeder is low enough to access for refilling and cleaning.
- Level the feeder by adjusting its cords. Slide cord locks up and down as needed to level.
- ***MAKE SURE THE FEEDER IS COMPLETELY LEVEL BEFORE FILLING IT WITH NECTAR***
- Remove the rubber stopper from the nectar basin and insert the funnel.
- Fill about 1/4th full with hummingbird nectar. Compare each end by eye. If nectar is pooling to one side, then adjust cord locks again.
- Once the nectar is evenly distributed, continue to fill the nectar basin until half full. Do not overfill.
- Remove the funnel, insert rubber stopper.
- Material: PVC + Mushroom + Rope
- SMALL - 40cm / 15.75 inch long 3cm / 1.18 inch diameter
- LARGE - 60cm / 23.62 inch long diameter 5cm / 1.97 inch diameter
- Condition: New
- Color: Red
- 1 x Hummingbird Feeder
SHIPPING FEE – FLAT RATE OF $5.99
NO SALES TAX
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to the High Volume of Orders.