Guitar Soundhole Cover
Ever played your acoustic guitar and annoyed by the feedback caused by the sound hole? Our Guitar Soundhole Cover fixes just that and you won't even have to loosen the strings! They look similar to the decorative carvings of early stringed instruments.
In addition to making any guitar more beautiful, they also help control feedback and protect the edge of the soundhole from pick damage. Since LuteHoles don't completely cover the soundhole they don't suppress the instrument's natural voicing and airflow as much as other devices.
- Soundhole cover designed for EQ folk guitars(soundhole dia.10cm).
- Can reduce unwanted feedback in live amplified settings.
- Easy to install and remove, helpful to protect the soundhole.
- Mahogany wood material with a beautiful hollow pattern, a great decoration to your guitar.
- Soft foam covers the insert edge, with no damage to your guitar.
This applies especially to anyone who is playing with a higher volume. At this kind of setting, feedback from the instrument might be too much to handle, and covers are used to change that for you.
How To Use
- You will just slide it under the strings and place it tightly on the soundhole. The best thing about these covers is that you don’t need to remove the strings or do any other kind of setup.
- The only thing you need to do is slide it in, and put it in the soundhole. Furthermore, removing them is even easier. You will just remove it from the soundhole, and since the rubber is elastic, you won’t have to worry about the damage to either the instrument or the cover itself.
- Material: Mahogany Wood Spruce + foam
- Compatible Sound Hole Size: Dia 10cm / 3.9in
- Item Size: 10.5 * 0.9cm / 4.1 * 0.4in
- Item Weight: 25g / 0.9oz
- 1x Guitar Wood Soundhole
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
NO SALES TAX
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Orders.