Full View Blind Spot Rearview Mirrors
DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE WITH LESS BLIND SPOTS!
Due to reduced visibility, blind spot accidents commonly occur on roundabouts, intersections, and multi-lane roads. Drivers also fail to check their blind spot when switching lanes or merging which ultimately leads to a car crash. Some collisions that may occur due to blind spots include:
- Front-to-rear collisions
- Side-to-side collisions
- Rollover Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Cyclist and Pedestrian Accidents
Drivers should also keep in mind their blind spots if they're carrying any type of cargo that could reduce their visibility.
With our Full View Blind Spot Rearview Mirrors you’ll find it easier and safer to change lanes, merge and exit freeways. The stick-on application installs in seconds, and can be adjusted any time after installation to provide you the best, safest view possible from any seating position!
The convex surface provides a clear view of the lane beside and behind you, allowing safer riding with less time glancing over your shoulder and taking your eyes off the road ahead
- BEST ACCIDENT PREVENT AID AVAILABLE - Opens Blind Spots, Enlarges Angle of Perception. Takes Risk Out of Driving, Ensures Safety! In the majority of cases, the collisions occur when drivers pull out UNAWARE that there is a car in their blind spot. With blind spot mirrors, drivers can check their mirrors with confidence to ensure that they have covered any potential blind spots and proceed to their destination.
- PERFECT QUALITY FOR COMFORTABLE DRIVING! Simple adhesive back LOCKS mirror into place!! Convex shape IMPROVES visible angle! Size enables ADJUSTABLE location!
- MADE FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF VEHICLES! Perfect for New Drivers, Large Trucks, Transportation vehicles, AND even outdoor vehicles!
- SIMPLE TO USE! Simply clean side mirrors, Remove the adhesive seal, LOCK into position, enjoy a safer ride!! This new edition will reduce neck strain when driving, reduce glare for safe night driving, reduces side angle when merging into heavy traffic!
- Clean the surface of both exterior side mirrors of the vehicle with alcohol pads or a cotton ball slightly;
- When the surface of the side mirror dries totally, calibrate the placement position where we want to put the blind spot mirrors on, before tearing the paper cover off from these blind mirrors;
- Remove the paper covers from the adhesive backing of blind spot mirrors, lightly mount one onto the exterior side mirror in the predetermined position. Once properly positioned, apply moderate pressure on each total side mirror for approximately 20 seconds to securely attach.
- Material: Glass + ABS
- 2 pcs x Full View Blind Spot Rearview Mirrors
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
NO SALES TAX
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.