F-22 Raptor RC Plane
👉WE'RE GIVING AWAY 100 PCS OF F-22 Raptor RC Plane AT 50%OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! 🙌🙌 GET AHEAD OF THE HOLIDAY BUSTLE AND DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL, IT'LL GO FAST.
This remote fighter combines very advanced technology. Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe.
Enjoy the indestructible remote-controlled aircraft, not only in the air but on land and on the water as well. It is easy to fly and the battery lasts for around 4 hours on a full charge.
It is made out of high-quality materials and this is why the remote-controlled aircraft is waterproof and really hard to break, even after a very long fall.
It has a space on the top where you can put your phone to take amazing pics or videos, so in a way, it can be used as a drone as well.
- Easy to fly
- High-quality materials
- Almost indestructible
- Long-life battery
- The free-wing F-22 is a replica of this innovative remote-controlled fighter jet. With the lowest stopping speed and one of the highest speeds of all Freewing jets, be ready to fly a wide flight envelope with this impressive model airplane! Freezwing's F-22 is capable of tripping most other EDFs just dreaming.
- Assembled from a wide variety of materials including EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and wood, the F-22 Freezing offers extreme maneuverability and dependable durability on grass courts. The airplane model features a mix of sharp panel lines, graduated paint, and realistic decals.
- More than 15 paint and decal colors combine to represent the subtle yet complex surface tones and panels seen on the full-size F-22. The main colors of the model appear to "change" slightly depending on the lighting conditions, with metallic, matte, and semi-gloss surfaces working to achieve the soft effect. This is not a normal gray jet!
- The main mount is mainly completed with screws to fix the flying surfaces. The metal shafts of the flying horizontal stabilizers rotate on steel bearings for smooth operation, and their servos along with the aileron and flap servos are housed in plastic trays for easy removal and maintenance. Like the recent popular 80mm L-39, the cockpit of this 90mm F-22 is also lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage on dark cockpit surfaces.
- The main wings are conveniently disconnected with a flexible ribbon cable, which intelligently reduces the load placed on actual electronic connections. A molded plastic-wrapped magnetic nose cone with raised surface details can be easily removed to reduce model length during transport to your flying field. Lastly, the integrated MFCB supports the expansion of up to eight additional LEDs in addition to the sequenced landing light.
The free-wing F-22 is simultaneously capable of extreme expert-level manicures and sedated flight as a trainer. A wider gear position and larger-than-scale grass wheels greatly improve ground handling on short grass courts. The servo-operated nose gear door also features recessed magnets to help keep the doors closed during flight.
Material: Plastic + Foam
- Charging time: about 60 minutes
- Flight time: 20-30 minutes
- Control distance: about 150 meters
- Battery: 3.7V 300mAh Li-Po Battery (Included)
- Controller Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Size: 39 x 28 x 8cm
- 1 x FX-22 airplane
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 3.7V 300mAh Battery Pack
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare Propeller Set
- 1 x Manual
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
NO SALES TAX
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Order.