Damaged Screw Extractor Set
Save your time, sanity, and maybe your project with this handy set of remover bits. They're specially designed to remove damaged screws and bolts with ease.
In just two simple steps you can remove many common sizes of damaged screws and bolts:
1. Use the cutting side of the bit to drill a clean cone-shaped hole in the screw or bolt head.
2. Flip the bit over to the extractor side and back out the damaged fastener.
Simple and effective. The hardened alloy steel is more than a match for all common screws and bolts and lasts longer too. Includes 4 bits to extract damaged screws from #4 thru #14 and #10, ¼ and 5/16” bolts. Includes handy storage tray.
- Hardened steel outperforms and outlasts other extractor bits
- All-in-one design saves time by drilling and extracting
- Hex shank for sure fits in power drills
- Includes #1, #2, and #3 remover bits in the handy storage tray
- Condition: New
- Material: High-speed steel
- Length : 50mm
- Color: Multicolor
- 1 x #1 Damaged Screw Extractor
- 1 x #2 Damaged Screw Extractor
- 1 x #3 Damaged Screw Extractor
- 1 x #4 Damaged Screw Extractor
- Screw Storage
SHIPPING FEE - FLAT RATE OF $5.99
NO SALES TAX
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to the High Volume of Orders.