BRIANNA UNA II POST STUDS
Handmade Polymer Clay Earrings
- Drop style
- Post Finding Studs
Delicate care is recommended when handling your handcrafted accessory. Here are some basic tips we recommend:
- Remove accessory when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Wipe with a dry tissue and store in a cool, dry place preferably in a pouch or box where it would not accumulate dust.
- Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals like detergent or acidic solutions.
- Avoid wearing accessory when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose accessory to household cleaning products such as bleach.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray and applying creams or makeup directly onto your accessory or making contact with it.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- While polymer clay is durable and waterproof, you should try to take note of the above in order to prolong its color and durability.
- Lastly, avoid bending your accessory, or directly pulling on the metal parts as they should still be handled with care.
Please NOTE: The true color of a product may vary slightly due to lighting and inevitable discrepancies arising from individual computer and/or tech device.
In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order, a refund will be made to your original mode of payment.
All prices are listed in USD. Please allow 2-3 weeks for international shipping.